HI!! Welcome to the blogging world!!! For me, the point of blogging is to share what is going on in my life in more detail than I can on Facebook or anything like that. Also, I'm terrible at keeping a journal but I love to type so it's fun to be able to look back on my past posts! But that's just me!! I'm excited to follow your blog!! Good luck in Boise!
HI!! Welcome to the blogging world!!! For me, the point of blogging is to share what is going on in my life in more detail than I can on Facebook or anything like that. Also, I'm terrible at keeping a journal but I love to type so it's fun to be able to look back on my past posts! But that's just me!! I'm excited to follow your blog!! Good luck in Boise!
ReplyDeleteOh! And if you have any questions feel free to ask me! I can probably help! Have fun lady! I miss ya!
ReplyDelete