In just a few short days Ryan will leave to go to Boise. I'm very excited for him, and am very proud of him for being offered this great opportunity. But at the same time, I wish it wasn't happening! I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with myself for twelve weeks, and I'm pretty sure that the Boogey Man will get me.
I knew this day was coming, but it sure came a lot faster than I was anticipating! When he told me about the internship in October last year it seemed like May 14 was years away, instead of just over six months. I guess if time can fly that fast leading up to it, it can also fly fast while he's gone.
My real probably is, what does one do when their social life consists of their husband? I'm sure I'll find things to do, like work on my quilt or other craft thing, but having no human interaction for twelve weeks? That's a loooong time. Hmmm.... I guess I better think of something fast, since he's leaving Thursday!
On the other hand, I know that he will do an amazing job, and that makes everything better!
Laura
I'm sorry!! If you need human interaction, I'm open to hanging out if you want. :) Let me know.
ReplyDeleteThat would be fantastic! Is short notice okay? Cause that's pretty much how I roll! Lol
ReplyDeletei'm not doin nothin ...
ReplyDelete