Where the dreams that you dare to dream come true

Where the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true!

January 31, 2012

Finally!

Finally, this month is over!  As previously expressed, this has not been a very good month for me, and therefore, was also very long.  However, I think things are starting to look up a bit.  :)

No thanks to the school, I've managed to get a network of people helping me find an internship.  At this point, I don't think I'll be able to do it this semester, which pushes my graduation to the end of the year.  This is a little disappointing, but at least I'm almost done!  Last night, I got a semi-offer to do an internship over the summer at Myriad Genetics, so I'm really hoping that works out.

In other news, my last day of Silver Loft was Saturday (three days ago).  To celebrate, I went to Leatherby's with some friends, and had a lot of fun!  The group was kind of big, so I invited everyone to come to my place after, but only Laura Burns and her husband took us up on the offer.  I was a little apprehensive at first about one-on-one time with Laura since we hadn't really done anything together since maybe sophomore year of high school, but in the end we all had a blast and laughed our heads off!  I'm looking forward to hanging out with them again!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment