Where the dreams that you dare to dream come true

Where the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true!

November 2, 2013

30 Days of Thanks - Days 1 and 2

I saw this posted on Facebook, I think.  Someone said they were doing 30 days of thanks, where they would say one thing they are thankful for every day this month.  I think that's a great idea, but I tweaked it to fit my needs; instead, I'll do my 30, but just once a week!  Unfortunately, Thanksgiving tends to get overlooked, with Hallowe'en right before it and Christmas right after, and all the commercialism that goes along with both, especially Christmas.  I think this is a great way to revive the Thanksgiving Spirit!

Day 1:
I am very thankful for Ryan!  He is the best husband any woman could hope for.  He is always there for me, and helps me when and where he can.  He is always encouraging me to be and do better.  Maybe someday I'll deserve him.

Day 2:
I am thankful for my parents.  I love and appreciate them and all they do for me.  I don't know how they managed having five kids, but I'm glad they did, otherwise I wouldn't be here!  They are the best parents in the world, and some how I was lucky enough to get them as mine!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment