Where the dreams that you dare to dream come true

Where the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true!

November 28, 2013

30 Days of Thanks- Days 15-21

Day 15:
I'm thankful for electricity.  Overall I think technology is vastly over-rated, however, I think electricity is one of the best inventions ever!  Okay, I know that nobody "invented" electricity, but they did invent a way to channel electricity and make it useable, which I greatly enjoy.

Day 16:
I'm thankful for chocolate.  It makes me happy, especially when paired with other tasty things like peanut butter, fruit, or pastries. :)

Day 17:
I'm thankful that everything went well during my pregnancy and labor/delivery.  There are so many things that can go wrong during those events, and I feel very blessed that everything when according to plan - except her coming four days late, but that's okay.

Day 18:
I'm thankful for my musical abilities.  I am thankful to my dad teaching me to play the piano, and encouraging me to stick with it, even when I wanted to quite.  I am thankful to both my parents supporting me in learning to play the flute, and participate in various choirs and musicals.  Music has always brought joy to my life, and I look forward to sharing it with my children.

Day 19:
I am thankful for my eyesight.  Despite my nearsightedness, I am very grateful that I can see.  I am thankful for whoever invented glasses and contacts so that I can see better.  I love seeing all the different colors and sights that this world has to offer, and I am grateful that I can enjoy them.

Day 20:
I am thankful for a sleeping baby.  My baby never had a problem confusing night and day, and she started sleeping through the night on her own.  Sometimes she still wakes up, but most nights she will sleep from 8 'til 7, or there abouts.

Day 21:
I am thankful that I know how to cook.  It's nice to be able to eat out once in awhile, but I'm glad I don't have to do that every night.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment